Conducted by Lin Chang, MD
Are you a female suffering from chronic constipation?
If so, Dr. Lin Chang from UCLA G. Oppenheimer Center for Neurobiology of Stress and Resilience is looking for pre‐menopausal and post‐menopausal women with chronic constipation between the ages of 18‐60 for a research study looking at the role of hormones in this condition.
Participants will be asked to undergo an MRI, a colon transit test with X‐Ray and provide saliva, blood and stool samples.
To be eligible, participants must:
- Have chronic constipation for at least 3 months
- Not on any hormone birth control
- No current use of narcotics and/or opioids
- No metal implants
- For pre‐menopausal women, you must not be pregnant or breast‐feeding
- Have no other significant medical or psychological history
Compensation up to $440 and get a digital image of your brain
If interested, please click here to find out if you are eligible.
Reference: SCORE P1