Conducted by Lin Chang, MD
Are you a female with chronic abdominal pain with diarrhea and/or constipation?
Dr. Lin Chang from UCLA G. Oppenheimer Center for Neurobiology of Stress and Resilience is looking for pre‐menopausal and postmenopausal women with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) between the ages of 18‐70 for a research study looking at the role of hormones in chronic abdominal pain. Participants will be asked to undergo an MRI and provide saliva, blood and stool samples.
- Have chronic abdominal pain with altered bowel habit for at least 6 months or have been diagnosed with irritable bowel
- Not on any hormone birth control
- No current use of narcotics and/or opioids
- No metal implants
- For pre‐menopausal women, you must not be pregnant or breast‐feeding
- Have no other significant medical or psychological history
Compensation up to $355 and get a digital image of your brain
If interested, please click here to find out if you are eligible.
Reference: SCORE P1