Conducted by Lin Chang, MD
Are you a female with chronic abdominal pain with diarrhea and/or constipation?
Dr. Lin Chang from UCLA G. Oppenheimer Center for Neurobiology of Stress and Resilience is looking for healthy pre‐menopausal and post‐menopausal women between the ages of 18‐70 for a research study looking at the role of hormones in chronic abdominal pain. ParƟcipants will be asked to undergo an MRI and provide saliva, blood and stool samples.
- Have no significant medical or psychological history
- Not on any hormone birth control
- No current use of narcotics and/or opioids
- No metal implants
- For pre‐menopausal women, you must not be pregnant or breast‐feeding
- Have no immediate family with a history of chronic pain syndromes
Compensation up to $340 and get a digital image of your brain
If interested, please click here to find out if you are eligible.
Reference: SCORE P1